ATLANTA (February 13, 2017) – TrueWealth, LLC, a leading provider of wealth management services, has been recognized for a second year in a row by AdvisoryHQ as one of the top 10 financial advisors in Atlanta. The list is the result of independent research, review and ranking of financial firms using a complex rubric of methodologies including transparency, performance, team excellence and experience. TrueWealth was specifically noted by researchers for its strong core values and exceptional continuity of service.
“We take great pride in our deep, enduring customer relationships, so it’s truly rewarding to be recognized as being in the top 10 in our industry by an independent reviewer,” said Michael Maiorano, TrueWealth’s President. “To have our core values specifically mentioned is particularly meaningful. It’s a very proud moment for our entire team because our values serve as a guide for our team in all that we do.”
TrueWealth and its team members have earned numerous awards and recognitions. These include:
- #1 Best Workplace for Women in the US – Fortune and Great Place to Work® (TrueWealth, 2015);
- #4 Best Workplaces in Financial Services in the US – Fortune and Great Place to Work® (TrueWealth, 2016);
- Top 50 Best Small Workplace in the US – Fortune and Great Place to Work® (TrueWealth, 2016);
- Best Places to Work in Georgia – Georgia Trend (TrueWealth 2016);
- Top 11 Best Financial Advisors in Atlanta – AdvisoryHQ (TrueWealth, 2016);
- American Institute of CPAs Standing Ovation Award – (AICPA) (Michael Maiorano, 2016);
- Top 150 RIA Firms in the US – Financial Planning Magazine (TrueWealth, 20017 and 2016);
- Atlanta’s Best Places to Work – Atlanta Business Chronicle (TrueWealth, 2016, 2015 and 2014); and
- Top 100 Fee-Only Wealth Management Firms in the US – CNBC Digital (TrueWealth, 2015 and 2014).
TrueWealth, LLC provides independent wealth management services to individuals and families. Founded in 1999 and based in Atlanta, the fee-only advisory firm is known for combining informed expertise with a highly personalized experience to help clients meet their financial—and life—goals. The TrueWealth team, which manages approximately $1 billion on behalf of more than 300 clients, prides itself on the ability to carefully listen to client needs, address their unique challenges, and help them meet their important financial goals. For more information on the TrueWealth experience, visit www.truewealth.com. Find and follow the firm on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
AdvisoryHQ News is an online news media that provides extensive research, reviews, and rankings of firms and products across the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia. With a tremendous 14,121% growth rate (since launch), we have become one of the fastest-growing “review and ranking” news media firms for the financial, accounting, insurance, shopping, marketing, advertising, consulting, mortgage, retail, investment, and software sectors. We launched AdvisoryHQ News in April of 2015 and grew it from zero to an astonishing 4.5 million readers within 1 year and 10 months. AdvisoryHQ is committed to simplifying the research that you (U.S., U.K., Canadian, and Australian consumers) conduct before choosing a top provider, firm, service or product.
# # #
TrueWealth Media Contact: