TrueWealth’s planning fees range from $1500 to $5000 based on the complexity of the plan. The fee is mutually agreed upon before the planning process begins.
Our wealth management fee is based upon a percentage of assets, and generally does not include investment manager, custodial or transaction costs. Initial quarterly fee(s) or prorated quarterly fee(s) may be billed in arrears based upon assets held by the approved custodian(s) at the end of the first quarter after the effective date of an agreement. Subsequent fees are billed in advance.
- 0.25% per quarter for the first $2 million (1.0% per annum).
- 0.1875% per quarter for the next $3 million (0.75% per annum).
- 0.125% per quarter for amounts over $5 million (0.50% per annum).
Multiple accounts within the same family may be treated in aggregate for fee purposes. A $2,500 minimum quarterly fee usually applies.
The quarterly fee detailed above includes:
- Analysis of Current Position
- Ongoing Financial Planning
- Asset Allocation Study
- Manager Structure
- Performance Measurement
- Periodic Review Meetings