ATLANTA (October 18, 2017) –TrueWealth, LLC, one of Atlanta’s leading wealth management providers, is delighted to be named #16 to the 2017 Best Small Workplaces list by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE. This is the second consecutive year the firm has earned a spot on this prestigious list.
The survey assessed each company’s camaraderie, leadership, fairness, rewards and career opportunities; and based on the anonymous feedback of over 74,000 employees, TrueWealth earned a spot on this competitive list.
“We are so proud of this recognition because it’s based on feedback from our employees,” said TrueWealth President Michael Maiorano. “Our goal is to create a positive, caring, and balanced environment where all team members are empowered to soar with their individual strengths. The satisfaction in our workplace they proclaim through this survey confirms that we’re on the right track.”
Additionally, TrueWealth offers team members a variety of other benefits. Employees enjoy a generous holiday schedule in addition to four weeks paid time off, 100 percent coverage of employee premiums for group medical, dental, and vision insurance, a section 125 “cafeteria” plan, a wellness program and access to on-site fitness facility, paid parking, and bonuses for business development and employee referrals.
TrueWealth and its team members have earned numerous awards and recognitions. These include:
- #1 Best Workplace for Women in the US | Fortune and Great Place to Work® (True Wealth, 2015);
- #4 Best Workplaces in Financial Services in the US | Great Place to Work® and Fortune (TrueWealth, 2016);
- Financial Times 300 Top RIAs | Financial Times (TrueWealth, 2017);
- Top 50 Best Small Workplace in the US | Fortune and Great Place to Work® (True Wealth, 2016);
- Best Places to Work in Georgia | Georgia Trend (TrueWealth 2016 and 2017)
- Top 11 Best Financial Advisors in Atlanta | AdvisoryHQ (TrueWealth, 2016 and 2017);
- Top 150 RIA Firms in the US | Financial Planning Magazine (TrueWealth, 2016);
- Atlanta’s Best Places to Work | Atlanta Business Chronicle (TrueWealth, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014); and
- Top 100 Fee-Only Wealth Management Firms in the US | CNBC Digital (TrueWealth, 2015 and 2014).
TrueWealth, LLC provides independent wealth management services to individuals and families. Founded in 1999 and based in Atlanta, the fee-only advisory firm is known for combining informed expertise with a highly personalized experience to help clients meet their financial – and life – goals. The TrueWealth team, which manages approximately $1 billion on behalf of more than 300 clients, prides itself on the ability to carefully listen 7to client needs, address their unique challenges, and help them meet their important financial goals. For more information on the TrueWealth experience, visit www.TrueWealth.com. Find and follow the firm on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
About Great Place to Work
Great Place to Work is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through its certification programs, Great Place to Work recognizes outstanding workplace cultures and produces the annual FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” and Great Place to Work Best Workplaces lists for Millennials, women, diversity, industries and, internationally, countries and regions. Follow Great Place to Work at Greatplacetowork.com and @GPTW_US.
# # #
TrueWealth Media Contact: