ATLANTA (September 13, 2017) – The Atlanta Business Chronicle named TrueWealth, LLC, a leading provider of wealth management services in Atlanta, as one of the city’s “Best Places to Work” in the Small Companies Category (100 or fewer employees) for the fourth consecutive year.
“We are truly honored to be named a ‘Best Place to Work’ once again in our hometown of Atlanta,” said TrueWealth President Michael Maiorano. “We strive to create a caring, balanced, and positive work environment, and this recognition confirms we are on the right track.”
This year’s “Best Places to Work” awards ceremony took place on September 6 at the Intercontinental Buckhead hotel. Winners were also recognized in a special section of the Atlanta Business Chronicle. To see the complete list of finalists in all categories, visit the publication’s website.
Each year, the Atlanta Business Chronicle partners with Quantum Workplace to survey local businesses to determine the city’s Best Places to Work. Quantum uses scientifically valid surveys and analytical tools to rank the top 100 employers in the multiple categories.
TrueWealth and its team members have earned numerous awards and recognitions. These include:
- #1 Best Workplace for Women in the US | Fortune and Great Place to Work® (True Wealth, 2015);
- #4 Best Workplaces in Financial Services in the US | Great Place to Work® and Fortune (TrueWealth, 2016);
- Financial Times 300 Top RIAs | Financial Times (TrueWealth, 2017);
- Top 50 Best Small Workplace in the US | Fortune and Great Place to Work® (True Wealth, 2016);
- Best Places to Work in Georgia | Georgia Trend (TrueWealth 2016 and 2017)
- Top 11 Best Financial Advisors in Atlanta | AdvisoryHQ (TrueWealth, 2016 and 2017);
- Top 150 RIA Firms in the US | Financial Planning Magazine (TrueWealth, 2016);
- Atlanta’s Best Places to Work | Atlanta Business Chronicle (TrueWealth, 2016, 2015 and 2014); and
- Top 100 Fee-Only Wealth Management Firms in the US | CNBC Digital (TrueWealth, 2015 and 2014).
TrueWealth, LLC provides independent wealth management services to individuals and families. Founded in 1999 and based in Atlanta, the fee-only advisory firm is known for combining informed expertise with a highly personalized experience to help clients meet their financial—and life—goals. The TrueWealth team, which manages approximately $1 billion on behalf of more than 300 clients, prides itself on the ability to carefully listen to client needs, address their unique challenges, and help them meet their important financial goals. For more information on the TrueWealth experience, visit www.truewealth.com. Find and follow the firm on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
# # #
TrueWealth Media Contact: